Group Class and Individual Session Registration Policies
- Private and Semi-Private appointments may be made via email or phone a minimum of 12 hours in advance.
- Registration for classes may be done through our online scheduling system up to 12 hours prior to the class, or by phone or email if within the 12 hour window.
- Pre-registration is required for all small group classes as space is limited.
- All classes and sessions are a maximum of 55 minutes long.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled class or session time.
Cancellations / Refunds
- Please provide 24 hour notice for all appointment cancellations or modifications. Schedule changes made within 24 hours will result in a charge to your account as if you had attended the appointment.
- All group class, private, and semi-private purchases are not refundable.
- All class and session purchases have expiration dates and any unused sessions at the end of the expiration period are forfeited.
General Studio Information
- Our New Client Agreement and Heath Intake Form are available online and can be filled out here electronically prior to your first visit. If you do not complete the forms online, please arrive 10 minutes early for your class or session to fill them out at the studio.
- All classes and sessions are practiced barefoot or in socks. We highly recommend choosing grip socks as the floors in the studio are quite slick. Toesox brand grip socks are available for purchase at the studio.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move in easily avoiding oversized clothing particularly wide-leg pants and shorts. For men, basketball style shorts are appropriate when combined with a bike short under layer.
- All equipment and props are provided for you at the studio. Feel free to bring water in a spill proof container or bottle.
- Please do not wear perfume, cologne, or heavily scented lotions or oils as a courtesy to others sharing the space.
- Please let the instructor know prior to class if you are experiencing any discomfort, stress, or strain in your body, if you have any injury, or other conditions like dizziness or shortness of breath.
- Please turn all cell phones and electronic devises to silent upon entering the studio and leave them in the waiting area with your other belongings. In cases of emergency, your phone may be kept nearby if placed on vibrate.